The 5th one-day International Conference-School for young scientists “Advanced Carbon Nanostructures and methods of their Diagnostics”
July 5, 2017, St. Petersturg, Russia
The 5th one-day International Conference-School for young scientists “Advanced Carbon Nanostructures and methods of their Diagnostics” (CSYS’2017) is traditionally organized in the frame of International Conference “Advanced Carbon Nanostructures” (ACNS’2017) and follows traditions of the previous Schools (CSYS’2011-2015) that were held during ACNS’2011-2015.
The School heads:
Corresponding Members of RAS, Prof. V.V. Gusarov
Corresponding Members of RAS, Prof. M.V. Kovalchuk.
The School scientific secretary:
The official language of the School is Russian.
Any participant of the ACNS’2017 conference may attend all the events and actions of the School. The participation in the work of the School is available only for those young scientists (not older than 28) whose abstracts are related to “Diagnostic techniques of Advanced Carbon Nanostructures” and submitted to the “Conference-School” section. Such participation does not require registration fee and is independent of the participation in the Conference. The accepted abstracts of the School participants will be published in the book of abstracts of the ACNS’2017 Conference.
The one-day scientific program of the School is comprised of several tutorial lectures and the session of young scientist posters which traditionally includes special preliminary part destined for brief (1-2 min) oral presentations of each poster. The presentation evaluated as the best will be awarded with a certificate of merit and valuable gift.
The tutorial lectures will be given by invited highly qualified experts. The scope of these lectures covers not only the description and results of various diagnostic techniques widely used in research of advanced carbon nanostructures, but also the most promising ways of their fabrication and practical application. All the participants of the School will be provided with the electronic version of the lectures presentation in English.
The young scientist Conference-School CSYS’2017 will be held in the frame of ACNS’2017 Conference on Wednesday, July 5, 2017 in St Petersburg, Russia.
The tutorial lectures to be presented on the 5th one-day International Conference-School for young scientists CSYS’2017:
1. V.T. Lebedev, Saint-Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, National Research Center "Kurchatov Institute", Saint-Petersburg, Russia. “Neutrons scattering techniques for study of carbon nanostructures”
2. A.T. Dideikin, Ioffe Institute, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. “Graphene Oxide based materials and their place in modern nanotechnologies”.
3. S.V. Koniakhin. Ioffe Institute, Academic University, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. “The features of Raman scattering in carbon nanostructures”.
4. D.Yu. Usachov, Saint-Petersburg State University, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
“Modern techniques for diagnostics of graphene and graphene based materials”.
5. E.D. Eidelman, Saint-Petersburg State Chemical Pharmaceutical Academy, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. “Thermoelectric effects in carbon nanostructures”.
6. V.F. Lebedev. ITMO University, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. “Сhemical analysis of carbon-based materials by laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS)”.
The same info is available in Russian:
PDF 357 Kb