Welcome to the Conference
We invite you to take part in the 13th Biennial International conference "Advanced Carbon NanoStructures 2017" (ACNS'2017), which will be held in St.Petersburg, Russia on July 3 - 7, 2017.
ACNS'2017 is the international forum for the exchange of information on the latest progress in research of carbon nanostructures. General topics include synthesis and technology, physical properties, chemistry of all members of carbon nanostructure family including fullerenes, carbon nanotubes, graphene, carbide derived carbon, onions, nanographite and nanodiamonds as well as their main applications for industry, biology and medicine.
Following the tradition of ACNS conference, the conference-school for young scientists "Advanced carbon nanostructures and methods of their diagnostics" will be held in the course of the ACNS'2017 on July 5, 2017.
The conference official language is English except the event "Conference School for young scientists" where lectures and short-form presentations of young scientists will be given in Russian.
- International Conference "Advanced Carbon NanoStructures" 2017
- International Conference "Advanced Carbon NanoStructures" 2015
- International Conference "Advanced Carbon NanoStructures" 2013
- International Conference "Advanced Carbon NanoStructures" 2011
- International Symposium "Detonation Nanodiamond: Technology, Properties and Applications" 2003 - 2008
- International Workshop "Fullerenes and Atomic Clusters" 1993 - 2009
Fax: +7 (812) 297 0073
Phone: +7 (812) 292 7377
St Petersburg 194021, Russia
Organizing Committee of the International Conference
"Advanced Carbon NanoStructures"